Monday, February 20, 2006

February 20, 2006



WELCOME!!
Thanks so much for joining us on this "Journey to Joshua",
our gift-to-come from China.
Joshua Colby is our little boy in China.
We are in the process of getting all the documents necessary to adopt him.
We look forward to sharing with you as we traverse this path. We will post our progress and prayer requests here as well as photos as we get them.
Here are the first pictures we have of him.

10 comments:

MMA Lady said...

Charley and Marianne Pitchford!!!! FIRST - Congratulations!!! I cannot tell you how it thrills my heart to know of this baby that has come to you!!!! SECOND - I am a big ol' slacker for not saying it sooner! I wish you knew how often I thought of/ prayed for you and how we love to get your newsletters!!! What months will you be in AR? I want to come SEE YOU!!!!! I love you more than you know -
Love,
Amy Brewer Sickle:o)

Charley & Marianne said...

Amy,

Thanks so much for your thoughts and your prayers!!! We will be in Arkansas in January and February of 2007. We love you our Arkansas sister and would love to see you and your family!!!

Anonymous said...

This is one good-looking boy! We are so pleased that your documents have, at last, been accepted. We have recently learned a little about those dosier delays and we follow with some understanding. You remain in our prayers, with love. Godspeed!

Anonymous said...

Yes God's timing is perfect and you will get the call in HIS time. I know you are anxious and excited and I am also for you. After all I will be an aunt again. Love and prayers to you and for you. Love Aunt Peggy

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for His blessings! How excited we are for your upcoming trip to get Baby Joshua. How blessed he is for the loving and godly parents he is about to receive. Keep in touch.

We love you,
Ron and Liz Taylor

Anonymous said...

What a precious, precious Joshua you have and he looks so happy with his new family, his parents. Praying for a safe journey home and that the rest of the process will go smoothly and quickly.

Send more pictures.
Love, Ron and Liz Taylor

Anonymous said...

Yea God and Joshua! We join you in rejoicing for such grace and mercy as is your Joshua. We think of you often and are so thankful that your prayers are being answered. We will show the pix to Sevda and we know that she will squeel and rejoice for you.

J&S

Anonymous said...

HELLO
we are so happy and gratefull for the three of you!!!! On the pictures, you look great together as a family. Have a good time in China and a save journey back to the US.
Hope to see you all in Holland one day!

love, JW, Nella, Anne and Jochem

Anonymous said...

I LOVE looking daily at your pictures! He is so precious and you can just see the love you guys have for him. I am saving all the pictures on our computer so we can see little Joshua and his proud parents scroll by all the time. We are SO happy for you and can't wait for you to bring him home!

Amy and Troy

Anonymous said...

Charley, Marianne and Joshua,
I have had such fun looking over all the photos of your trip to China and the homecoming. It brings tears of joy to my eyes at how happy you all are. You certainly deserve all the happiness, and Joshua, you are such a blessed little boy to have these amazing parents. We are still looking forward to sending something special for your first Christmas at home. Much love! Blessings!
Melissa Fosdick
P.S. I lost my address book when my computer crashed and have no email for you all! Please email me!