I have one of those. It was a gift from a foriegn exchange student. They are really fun to play with if you have little kids to chase them around and they are quite beautiful.
Ok, I can't sleep here! With my non- mathmatical brain I can't figure out whether you're holding your long awaited "angel boy" or getting ready to go meet him. Guess I should just pray and get to sleep before my "angel boys" get up to a not so angelic mommy! "Oh gracious Lord - bless my Squeak and Charley as they embark on the great journey of parenthood!" Love ya'll! Rob, Shan and boys
Wow!!!! You now have your little boy! He's such a cutie! Love the pictures, especially the exploring one. It's amazing how they find EVERYTHING! But it's also a delight to watch them grow and learn. We will be praying as you are learning to communicate with Joshua and be parents of a two year old all at the same time!
3 comments:
I have one of those. It was a gift from a foriegn exchange student. They are really fun to play with if you have little kids to chase them around and they are quite beautiful.
Ok, I can't sleep here! With my non- mathmatical brain I can't figure out whether you're holding your long awaited "angel boy" or getting ready to go meet him. Guess I should just pray and get to sleep before my "angel boys" get up to a not so angelic mommy!
"Oh gracious Lord - bless my Squeak and Charley as they embark on the great journey of parenthood!"
Love ya'll!
Rob, Shan and boys
Wow!!!! You now have your little boy! He's such a cutie! Love the pictures, especially the exploring one. It's amazing how they find EVERYTHING! But it's also a delight to watch them grow and learn. We will be praying as you are learning to communicate with Joshua and be parents of a two year old all at the same time!
Again CONGRATULATIONS!
Love,
Eric, Kim and Josiah
Post a Comment