Papa and Me Making a Self Portrait!!!
After Breakfast we went to the zoo!!! I loved the monkies!!!
Papa and Me Looking at the Golden Monkey
Just after we saw the Golden Monkey our guide Rebecca recieved a phone call telling us that my passport photo wasn't done right the first time. We needed to go quickly and have a new one made. That meant we had to leave the zoo :-( After we had my photo made again we had to take it to the police station in Guangzhou which was far away from the zoo. The good news is that we get to back to the zoon on Saturday!!!! Yeah!!! After leaving the police station we did get to go to a beautiful park. Here are some photos from there.
A Family Walk in the Park
Papa says these stairs aren't near as steep as those at the Great Wall!!!I'm not sure I believe him!!!


7 comments:
Sorry you had to leave the zoo. I don't know how that picture didn't turn out, look how stinking cute that kid is. I hope the next one works because you must be on a plane for Turlock on the 10th. We can hardly stand not hugging and kissing that little love bug.
Love Regina, Rob and the Kids
Uncle Charley, does Joshua know his name in English? From Jacob
Uncle Charley, what is Joshua favorite thing to do at the hotel. We like to swim. Love Michaela
Yeah!!!! Congratulations. I am so happy for you all. Its so great to see Joshua so happy and cute. Thanks for letting me know about this website. I'm Praying for you! Can't wait till you come here.
Has the reality of it sunk in yet? By the way, you guys make an awesome looking family! Hugs to you all...
~ ginger
Marlo Salamy is my sister. I am so happy for you to have a precious boy. God allowed us to adopt two boys into our family. I know well the rollar coaster ride it can be. Marlo and her family leave tomorrow morning for their "Make A Wish" trip to Disney. Praying that everything will be in order when it is time for you to leave and that you have a safe trip home.
Shonda Haught
I love that picture of the three of you holding hands! You are a beautiful family! Cannot wait to kiss that little boy! Kim
OK, you're official parents now! You have a naked bathtub photo! ;-) My son would swear that I put you up to taking that, but I know that it's just the "parent" in you coming out! ;-) How precious your little one is in all the photos! (Well, ALL THREE of you appear pretty awesome in all of the pix! But you can know where our eyes are focused most of the time! ;-)
We love you and are so in awe of God, our Great Provider and how He is blessing you and showing you His loving care. May He be PRAISED and GLORIFIED!
It looks like you all are making the most of your time in China enjoying the sights as well as taking care of the necessary legel work. That's good! Not that I would expect otherwise. :)
Post a Comment