Before we had fun today we had some work to do!!!
While in Beijing we bought material and had a dress and a shirt made here in Guangzhou. We're such stylin' parents! TOURISTS!!!Please "travel with us" to China and back via our website. We'll be posting new photos and chronicling our journey when we travel there!!!
12 comments:
Hi Charley & Marianne, I am so happy for you and Joshua. It's great being able to read your blog and see your photos. Blessings to all of you - from Ken
Hi!, I just left a comment for you, but then realized that I forgot to put my last name on it - I'm the "Ken" who lives and works in Poland.
Hi Charley & Marianne, today is the first time I've ever added a comment on a blog. I couldn't see how to add the comments by including my name with them - that's why it says "anonymous said..." !!! - Blessings to you and Joshua; I'm so glad for all of you - Joshua is so fortunate to have you as his new dad and mom. Technology is wonderful, to realize that I can read every day about how you are & what's happening; and see your photos - with all the miles that there are between Poland and China. That's great. From Ken Lachowsky
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! What great pictures. And a fine tail end it is! Can't wait to catch up in "real" time.
Safe travels home and hugs and kisses to the little one.
Love, ginger
Dear Ones,
.....And you bought a life-size doll as well? Oh, sorry, it was your own boy! (I love Ginger's "tail-end".) =^..^=
Such a handsome little boy. And Mom and Dad very well also with their new apparel. Very, very cute. We LOVE it!
By the way, only three more sleeps!! We are stomping at the bits!!!!
Love, Opa and Oma.
Those pics are awesome.. your tiny emporor!
Awwwwwwwwwhhhhhhh!!! OOOOHhhhhhhh!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!
I think these take the PRIZE!
I'll keep checking, but you'll have to work hard to top these sweet family pix!
Thanks for opening your hearts and sharing these priceless experiences with us. You're a beautiful family, and we're just loving you more and more.
Ken & Pat
P.S. Am going to mail Lena a THANKSGIVING CARD with some hard copies of your photos from last week (those left over from the "bulletin board" ---hee hee). I can see her wheeling up and down the halls showing off your family photo to her "neighbors."
I loved the pictures of your new blessing! I am a friend of the Robins and she sent me your site. My husband Rob and I adopted a liitle guy three years ago from a Christian Crisis Pregnancy Center in OK. We thank God daily for his gift to our family. We could not imagine life without Hayden. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! We loved getting to view them. Your smiles are contagious but I found myself tearful at times, they were so sweet! Congratulations!Welcome to the wonderful world of parenting!
Letha Bauter
Ken, Thanks for stopping by our blog! Yes, thechnology is amazing that we can read so quickly what is going on with you in Poland, and you join us here in China via our blog!! Stop by any time!
Thanks Ginger!!! We can't wait to have him on that side of the planet either!!! Thanks for your continued prayers and excitement with us.
Opa and Oma, Yes...we are counting the sleeps too, can't wait!!! See you in Modesto!!!!
Thanks Pat and Kenneth. Joshua's Granny Pitchford will looooove the photos you send her and will show all of her neighbors many times. Thanks for thinking of her.
Letha and Rob, Thanks for stopping by our blog and joining us in our excitement. Thanks also for sharing with us about your adoption. You are right, it is an awesome thing. We are so blessed and we've only had him a just over a week.
He is just the most precious! We absolutely LOVE seeing these pictures and celebrating with you daily. He looks SO happy, as well he should be. He is so blessed to have YOU!
Enjoy your last days there. We can't wait for you to get him home!
Love,
Amy and Troy
Well everyday I look forward to checking the Journey to Joshua!!!
I love the pictures. He gets cuter everyday!!!! It is such a blessing to see this journey you are on and a daily reminder of just how good our God is.
Safe travels home!
Amy
Your China boy is handsome and I like his China clothes. Great posts.
Post a Comment