Today was kind of a relaxing day. We took long strolls in the park and just hung out at the hotel. From 10:30 AM until noon one of us had to be in the room waiting for Rebecca to call. She had gone to the American Consolate to take care of our final paperwork. She called and told us that everything was complete and correct!!! The three of us will go there tomorrow to take our oath and to get Joshua's U.S. Visa.
Here are some photos from our day.
The area of Guanzhou where we are staying is a small island just off the coast. In the past the island was occupied by both the French and the British. This is depicted by bronze statues that can bee seen around the island, which usually have both Chinese and Europeans in the statue.






11 comments:
I like the pictures of Joshua and you guys!!!!!!!!!love Jacob
I think everyone needs to take up a collection for a huge crate of Photo Albums! I love all these pics!
One of the highlights of my day every day is looking at the new pics on your blog!!! I have loved taking this journey with you. Praise be to God! I cannot hide my joy. Thank God for the Pitchfords - all THREE of you!!!!!!!!! I love you all with all my heart.
These pictures are great! And one can see that you are blessed to have Joshua as your son. I have enjoyed looking at all your posts.
I agree! I look forward every day to seeing what you three were up to the day before. But the pictures today made my heart melt. God has been doing an awesome work! You all look so comfortable and happy together. What a beautiful family! I wish I could be there when Joshua meets his Opa and Oma, Uncle Rob, Aunt Regina, excited cousins Michaela and Jacob! We love you three,
The Mascaros
It has been so much fun following your journey everyday! Everyone looks so happy and it is so exciting to get a glimpse into your joy. May God continue to bless you!!
Love,
Amy
I sent the URL for here to several friends they in turn sent it to others. Apparently several of them were thinking of doing the same thing with adoption.. they loved this site. You got several compliments on Joshua!
Congratulations on the visa. Thats so exciting that all the paperwork went through so smoothly. Joshua is so cute and happy. What a blessing. Your updates on here have been great to read.
Oh it is so neat to see you all with Joshua in your arms! He is adorable. Hurry up and get back to south Europe so we can love on him :-)
Kaylee and Izzy are looking forward to meeting him and Zach will enjoy a bigger guy around to play with.
Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
Sweet ,sweet family! Our little China babe turns three tomorrow. Wish you guys were here for the party. Miss you so much! Kim
He is SO animated and beautiful!!! He is such the perfect addition to the both of you - all His richest to the three of you.
Marie Gateley
Post a Comment